Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Saga Continues...


We once again join the young woman to see how she's doing. She works hard all day with her multiple tasks and at night, at night she misses her lovely sewing machine. She is contented that she never became upset at her dear husband, for it was the machine that kicked the bucket. Her time has been spent with the workload that she has just put aside thoughts of sewing any time soon. One day she will look over the makings of it and find the simple solution, but for now she will write stories for others to read about the importance of being quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath.


I'm knitting a scarf/headband. I dunno how it will turn out since I'm making it up as I go to keep it interesting. (or rather, to keep it boring enough so I can daydream about all the sewing I would like to do!)

Haven't had time, except once per week-if that often-to post. One day I will sew again and I will have plenty of pictures and things to discuss. That's all here.

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that when the precious sewing machine kicked the bucket, it did not do so much damage to the bucket, that the young woman has no wherewithall to fetch water from the well.
    Be of good cheer, ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you have 6 kids and are preggers with your seventh! Wow! I don't know if I could even think about sewing/knitting with that many little ones running around! I feel bad for the days I complain I am tired with just 1 child...hats of to you my dear.
    Thank you for your sweet words today as well. I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete